Qarabag FK 0-1 Ferencvaros – Champions League third qualifying round – Soccer

0

Insight

Sports Mole previews Wednesday’s Champions League clash between Qarabag FK and Ferencvaros, including predictions, team news and possible line-ups.

Form, ranking, statistics

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We say: Qarabag FK 1-1 Ferencvaros

Both managers would consider a draw a respectable first leg result, and we find it hard to separate the two teams here. Ferencvaros were excellent in the second leg against Zurich last time out and will be counting on their chances of avoiding a first leg defeat on Wednesday night. Read more.

Data analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests that the most likely outcome of this match is a Ferencvaros win with a probability of 43.06%. A victory for Qarabag FK has a probability of 33.93% and a draw has a probability of 23%.

The most likely score for a Ferencvaros winning is 1-2 with a probability of 8.82%. The next most likely scores for this outcome are 0-1 (6.62%) and 0-2 (5.77%). Most likely Qarabag FK winning is 2-1 (7.72%)whereas for a drawn score line it is 1-1 (10.11%).

Results
Qarabag FK To draw Ferencvaros
33.93% ( 0.04) 23% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 43.06% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Both teams score 64.59% ( 0.02)
63.46% ( 0.03) 36.54% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
41.31% ( 0.03) 58.69% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
78.28% ( 0.03) 21.71% (-0.032 -0.03)
More than 1.5 Less than 1.5
45.12% ( 0.05) 54.87% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
82.5% (-0.0019999999999953 -0) 17.49% ( 0)
More than 1.5 Less than 1.5
52.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 47.99% ( 0)

Qarabag CF 33.93%

Ferencvaros 43.06%

23% draw


Our expert tipster partners at Sporita.com are predicting over 1.5 goals in this game. Click here to find out what else they predict for this game and for more of their proven football tips.

How you voted: Qarabag FK v Ferencvaros

148

straight 2.0

Today's Game Header Right

Media Mole RHS promo news














Share.

Comments are closed.